Terms and Conditions:
- This promotion of a FREE 1-year AA Family Membership is offered to STA Customers with valid STA Promo Code who sign up for two (2) years, three (3) years or five (5) years AA Ordinary Membership.
- Family Membership holders are entitled to all benefits of membership except voting rights at Association meetings.
- AA Family Membership is applicable to the Life/Ordinary Member’s children below 21 years old and spouse, who reside at the same address as the Life/Ordinary Member.
- Family Membership is dependent on the membership of the principal member and shall run concurrently with the membership validity of the principal member.
- The annual subscription fee for Family membership is at $32.10. However, if the family member joins at the point whereby the membership validity of the principal member is less a full one (1) year or three (3) years or five (5) years, the duration is rounded up to the nearest available term in one, three or five years.
- Subscription and Express Fee paid are non-refundable; and are subject to change without prior notice.
- RAS is available after three (3) working days upon receipt of the Membership application, subject to approval of the application.
- AA reserves the right to reject any applications without providing any official reason whatsoever.
AA Family Membership Entitlement
- AA Family Members are entitled to a fee waiver of RAS*, inclusive of standard tow^ up to six (6) times per membership year, for Singapore-registered and private-registered passenger cars with valid road tax (not applicable to taxis, motorcycles, light goods and rented cars).
- Add-on fees are applicable for all non-standard tows (even if the tow is rendered to cars not listed in certain car-makes+ and/or within the first six usage of RAS).
- Towing (both standard and non-standard) is chargeable for certain car-makes+, even if the tow is rendered within the first six usages of RAS).
*RAS are rendered for cars that cannot be driven due to mechanical or electrical failures.
^Standard tow refer to the use of the tow-truck’s recovery fork to lift the 2-front wheels of the passenger car off the ground.
+Certain car makes refer to Aston Martin, Bentley, Daimler, Ferrari, Hummer, Lamborghini, Lotus, Maserati, Maybach, McLaren, Pagani, Porsche and Rolls-Royce.