Why learn this?
About the course
Get in tuned with how your car works! This session aims to equip car owners with a better understanding of their vehicles and basic car care knowledge.
Existing car owners and non-car owners, young and old alike, can benefit from this session through examples, common scenarios and a Q&A session.
Duration: Half-day course with Theory and Practical
|Date:||2 Sept 2023|
|Time:||10.00am – 1.00pm (Theory Class), 2.00pm – 4.00pm (Practical Class)|
|Session:||One day course with Theory and Practical|
|Venue:||AA Centre, 2 Kung Chong Road, Singapore 159140|
|AA Member||Non- Member|
|$ 80.00||$ 95.00|
- Submission of this registration form is not proof of acceptance. Registration will be confirmed in writing via email.
- Please note that registration closes 1 week before activity day. As the activity is subjected to the minimum number of participants, members will be informed 7 days before activity day if the activity is confirmed.
- All payments are to be made prior to the event. Payment made is non-refundable unless the activities are being cancelled by Automobile Association of Singapore.
- Request of refund for no-show cases shall be determined on case-to-case basis.
- The Management reserves full rights to cancel or change details of event without prior notice.
- The Management will not be liable for any mishap or injury, or any loss or damage by any participant during or as a result of the event.
- The organisers reserve the right to prevent any participant from continuing with the event as they deem fit. The reasons may consist of, but are not limited to the misconduct of the participant, or that he/she behaves in a manner that could potentially cause delay or disruptions to the event or itinerary, or danger or harm to the other participants. In this event no refund will be given. Any additional costs and responsibility involved in removing the participant will be borne by the client.
- Please note that seat will only be reserved upon payment received