Why learn this?
About the course
A highly interactive program that focuses on the consequences of unsafe driving behaviours and aims to reduce the number and severity of accidents.
* Address general road safety issues and issues specific to experienced drivers such as overconfidence
* Why accidents happen
* Managing your environment, vehicle, speed and safe distance
* Managing your concentration and fatigue levels
* Use of technology for vehicle safety
Diverse training resources are adopted and include:
* Simulation software showing over 50 different driving situations and critical events that may lead to a vehicular crash
* On-board camera videos of real-life crashes and near-misses
* Compelling mini-documentary about a driver’s personal experience in a fatal crash
* Short video clips on individual topics
What are the desired outcomes?
* Raise driver risk awareness on the consequences of unsafe driving behaviours
* Encourage self-observation and promote learning opportunities
* Improve road safety best practices among commercial drivers
* Reduce the number and severity of accidents
What is the duration?
8 hours (with a 1-hour lunch break)
What is the certification?
All participants will receive a Certificate of Completion from AAS Academy & IRU on successful completion of the workshop
|Date:||27 June 2023 (Tuesday)|
|Time:||9am – 5pm|
|Session:||8 hours (with a 1-hour lunch break)|
|Venue:||2 Kung Chong Road, AA Centre Level 5, Singapore 159140|
|AA Member||Non- Member|
|$ 95.00||$ 110.00|
Group size capped at: Min 6 pax and Max 15 pax
* Please note that this programme is not applicable for SkillsFuture Credit
- Submission of this registration form is not proof of acceptance. Registration will be confirmed in writing via email.
- Please note that registration closes 1 week before activity day. As the activity is subjected to the minimum number of participants, members will be informed 7 days before activity day if the activity is confirmed.
- All payments are to be made prior to the event. Payment made is non-refundable unless the activities are being cancelled by Automobile Association of Singapore.
- Request of refund for no-show cases shall be determined on case-to-case basis.
- The Management reserves full rights to cancel or change details of event without prior notice.
- The Management will not be liable for any mishap or injury, or any loss or damage by any participant during or as a result of the event.
- The organisers reserve the right to prevent any participant from continuing with the event as they deem fit. The reasons may consist of, but are not limited to the misconduct of the participant, or that he/she behaves in a manner that could potentially cause delay or disruptions to the event or itinerary, or danger or harm to the other participants. In this event no refund will be given. Any additional costs and responsibility involved in removing the participant will be borne by the client.
- Please note that seat will only be reserved upon payment received
16 June 2023Minimum Group Size
6Maximum Group Size
For enquiries, please email to AA Events & Activities department at
firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Crash Prevention Course (Mandarin Session)"