Why learn this?
About the course
The roads today are busier than ever, more so with the sharing of roads with different road users. Drivers often have to cope with unpredictable, irrational, offensive, and sometimes, dangerous driving behaviour. Such behaviour is a manifestation of a hostile road environment with a higher risk of accidents. To survive in such conditions, drivers today must learn and practice ”Defensive Driving”.
This course aims to develop the correct attitudes, impart essential knowledge that will extend participants’ skills in dealing with other road users and potentially-hazardous situations, as well as to cultivate each participant to be a safe driver.
|Date:||15 April 2023|
|Time:||8.30am – 3.00pm|
|Session:||1-day Theory and Practical|
|Venue:||Singapore Safety Driving Centre, 2 Woodlands Industrial Park E4|
Training Vehicle: Honda Civic EXI Manual / Auto
Participants must possess a valid Singapore Driving License
|AA Member||Non- Member|
|$ 355.00||$ 375.00|
- Submission of this registration form is not proof of acceptance. Registration will be confirmed in writing via email.
- Please note that registration closes 1 week before activity day. As the activity is subjected to the minimum number of participants, members will be informed 7 days before activity day if the activity is confirmed.
- All payments are to be made prior to the event. Payment made is non-refundable unless the activities are being cancelled by Automobile Association of Singapore.
- Request of refund for no-show cases shall be determined on case-to-case basis.
- The Management reserves full rights to cancel or change details of event without prior notice.
- The Management will not be liable for any mishap or injury, or any loss or damage by any participant during or as a result of the event.
- The organisers reserve the right to prevent any participant from continuing with the event as they deem fit. The reasons may consist of, but are not limited to the misconduct of the participant, or that he/she behaves in a manner that could potentially cause delay or disruptions to the event or itinerary, or danger or harm to the other participants. In this event no refund will be given. Any additional costs and responsibility involved in removing the participant will be borne by the client.
- Please note that seat will only be reserved upon payment received
7 April 2023Minimum Group Size
3Maximum Group Size
For enquiries, please email to AA Events & Activities department at
email@example.com with subject "Defensive Driving Course by SSDC (1-day Theory and Practical)"