Why learn this?
About the course
Do you want to learn how you can save money while driving and yet reduce car crash risk? Learn how to stretch your dollar and save the environment by attending our ECO-Driving Workshop.
In this ECO-Driving Workshop, you will learn more on:
- Effects / Impacts of speeding and myths of speed
- Benefits of ECO-driving
- ECO-Driving Techniques
- Use of Vehicle to maximize fuel economy
- How vehicle maintenance affects fuel economy of your vehicle
|Date:||9 September 2023|
|Time:||10.00am – 12.30pm|
|Venue:||2 Kung Chong Road, AA Centre Level 5, Singapore 159140|
|AA Member||Non- Member|
|$ 40.00||$ 55.00|
- Submission of this registration form is not proof of acceptance. Registration will be confirmed in writing via email.
- Please note that registration closes 1 week before activity day. As the activity is subjected to the minimum number of participants, members will be informed 7 days before activity day if the activity is confirmed.
- All payments are to be made prior to the event. Payment made is non-refundable unless the activities are being cancelled by Automobile Association of Singapore.
- Request of refund for no-show cases shall be determined on case-to-case basis.
- The Management reserves full rights to cancel or change details of event without prior notice.
- The Management will not be liable for any mishap or injury, or any loss or damage by any participant during or as a result of the event.
- The organisers reserve the right to prevent any participant from continuing with the event as they deem fit. The reasons may consist of, but are not limited to the misconduct of the participant, or that he/she behaves in a manner that could potentially cause delay or disruptions to the event or itinerary, or danger or harm to the other participants. In this event no refund will be given. Any additional costs and responsibility involved in removing the participant will be borne by the client.
- Please note that seat will only be reserved upon payment received