Why learn this?
About the course
Safe Driving Workshop comprises modules that are vital to safe driving.
It comprises Speed Awareness and Space Management which at each workshop, 2 modules will be delivered.
Speed Awareness: Understand the concept of speed and the consequences if you speed. Participants will learn how to adjust their speed according to the road conditions.
Space Management: Understand and develop knowledge, appreciation and skills related to braking distance, following distance and stopping distance.
Each workshop is 3 hours long and comprises 2 modules. After the workshop, there would be a short assessment and question and answer session.
|Date:||30 September 2023|
|Time:||9.30am – 12.30pm|
|Session:||3 hours course with short assessment and question and answer|
|Venue:||2 Kung Chong Road, AA Centre Level 5, Singapore 159140|
Group size capped at: Min 6 pax and Max 15 pax
* Please note that this programme is not applicable for SkillsFuture Credit
*All Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance on successful completion of workshop.
|AA Member||Non- Member|
|$ 40.00||$ 55.00|
- Submission of this registration form is not proof of acceptance. Registration will be confirmed in writing via email.
- Please note that registration closes 1 week before activity day. As the activity is subjected to the minimum number of participants, members will be informed 7 days before activity day if the activity is confirmed.
- All payments are to be made prior to the event. Payment made is non-refundable unless the activities are being cancelled by Automobile Association of Singapore.
- Request of refund for no-show cases shall be determined on case-to-case basis.
- The Management reserves full rights to cancel or change details of event without prior notice.
- The Management will not be liable for any mishap or injury, or any loss or damage by any participant during or as a result of the event.
- The organisers reserve the right to prevent any participant from continuing with the event as they deem fit. The reasons may consist of, but are not limited to the misconduct of the participant, or that he/she behaves in a manner that could potentially cause delay or disruptions to the event or itinerary, or danger or harm to the other participants. In this event no refund will be given. Any additional costs and responsibility involved in removing the participant will be borne by the client.
- Please note that seat will only be reserved upon payment received